We welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements or chiming in on the conversation. To keep communication, we have set some comment guidelines.
- This section is moderated and all comments are reviewed by Rockwood Communications before being posted.
- To ensure exchanges that are informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, the school district will not approve comments that violate the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act or any of the following.
- Off Topic: We will exclude comments not related to the subject.
- Spam: Comments focused on selling a product or service will not be posted.
- Personal Attacks: If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. However, we do ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal: Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Profane Language: Comments including but not limited to: profane or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will be excluded.
- Ballot Measures and Campaigns: Rockwood Electioneering Policy and Regulation 0380 states that district resources are not to be used to urge a vote for or against any candidate, group of candidates or ballot issue.
If you prefer an individual response to your questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.