Thank you for a great 1st semester! As we move into final exam week, please be aware of the following protocols:
- Students must have an excused absence from a grade-level principal to make up a final exam.
- In order to protect the testing environment, students must remain in their classrooms during the entire 2-hour block of final exams.
- Guidelines for students checking out of school:
- Students can only check out at the end of the assigned exam time.
- Students must have a note from a parent.
- Students should have IDs ready when checking out.
- To expedite check outs, students without IDs and/or notes from parents will check out after the other students.
- Buses will run their regular routes before school and at the 12:26 dismissal time.
Remember that December 16, 17, 18 and 19 are modified schedule days. The 16th will be a full day and the 5th hour final will be given in the morning. The 17-19 are half days. See final exam schedule below.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 5th Hour Final Exam Day
5th Period (Final Exam) 8:16-10:16
1st Period 10:22-10:57
4th Period (Lunch) 11:03-12:21
2nd Period 12:27-1:02
3rd Period 1:08-1:43
6th Period 1:49-2:24
7th Period 2:30-3:05
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Final Examinations 1st Hour 8:16 a.m.-10:16 a.m.
2nd Hour 10:26 a.m.-12:26 p.m.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Final Examinations 3rd Hour 8:16 a.m.-10:16 a.m.
4th Hour 10:26 a.m.-12:26 p.m.
Friday, December 19, 2014
Final Examinations 6th Hour 8:16 a.m.-10:16 a.m.
7th Hour 10:26 a.m.-12:26 p.m.