Seniors must have their picture taken by Interstate Studio at EHS in order to appear in the special color photo section of their senior yearbook and to get their school ID. Even if you will be purchasing senior photos from a different photographer, you must have Interstate take your yearbook picture.
All seniors MUST be photographed to be in the yearbook. There is a $5.00 sitting fee.
PLEASE BRING YOUR $5 CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO "EHS PUBLICATIONS".
All sessions will be on FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2014 in the Large Theater. Please come at the appropriate time based on your last name.
4:00-5:00pm for last names A-G
5:00-6:00pm for last names H-M
6:00-7:00pm for last names N-S
7:00-8:00pm for last names T-Z
No other portraits will be accepted for your yearbook.
• How many poses will I get? Four poses will be taken, then we will create up to twenty images with different backgrounds and effects.
• Can I change outfits? Only something that can be changed right at the camera, like a jacket etc.
• How much of my body will show? You will be photographed in close-ups, head & shoulders and three-quarter length poses, like the samples on the attached flyer.
• How do I view and order my portraits? Through an online gallery. You will be sent a link via email within two weeks following your session.
• What if I can't be there at my time? Call us for more options.
• MORE Questions? Call Inter-State Studio at 314-878-1800.