On April 3, 2012, Rockwood voters will be asked to vote on Proposition R, a $43.2 million no-tax increase bond issue to support technology, safety measures and infrastructure and maintenance of current facilities.
At Kehrs Mill Elementary, funds from the bond issue will allow the district to:
- Replace aged teacher computers
- Replace aged student computers
- Provide replacement parts (e.g., boards and projection devices) as needed for existing SMART Board interactive whiteboard systems
- Replace aged network switching equipment as needed
- Replace aged administrative support staff computers as needed
- Install run-off devices to improve storm water management
- Reconfigure and/or resurface the front parking area and repair rear playground area
- Install additional lighting in the parking lot
View the project lists for our feeder schools.
Learn more about Prop R.