The activities schedule is available from the On-Line School Calendar.
Now you can get up-to-the-minute E-mail notification of cancelled Sports events. Here's how…
- Log on to Lafayette High School website
- Click "Athletics"
- Click "Online School Calendar"
- In the box to the left, scroll down until you see in red letters, "Parent, Patron & Student Registration."
- Follow the "Register" directions by creating a username, password, etc.
- Click "Register"
- Confirm that you want to receive e-mail notifications.
- Select State & District and click "Show District Schools" at the bottom
- "Lafayette High School" should be highlighted.
- Scroll down & click "Subscribe to Event Notifications"
- Click on the sport you want to be notified about
- Click "Subscribe to Event Notifications for this sport"
- You will need to click on "Add event notifications" for each sport you want to be notified about.
- When you are done, "Click here to log out"
If you want to view and print out team Sports Schedules…
- Go to Lafayette High School website
- Under the black tabs you will see a row of categories beginning with Library. Click on "Calendars". (You may need to scroll to the right.)
- Click on "Activity Calendar"
- Under Lafayette High School, click the drop down button where it says "View All Events"
- Click "View Sports Schedules"
- Click on the sport you want to view, the sport level and the season. The schedule then appears below.