The Business Education department provides a rigorous range of experiences relevant to the demands of our global workplace. A variety of business administration and technology education courses offer challenging and experiential activities that are essential for students in the 21st Century.
Technology-based courses include:
- Information Technology
- Multimedia Applications: Photoshop and Premiere
- Digital Animation: Flash and Dreamweaver
Business Administration courses include:
- Business Management (with the Junior Achievement Company Program imbedded)
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Business and Personal Law
- Personal Financial Management (MOPFA exam taken at the end of course)
- Accounting I and II
To learn more about the Business courses offered at Lafayette, click on the links listed at right. Alternatively, you may choose to view our department brochure for a more general overview of all the courses offered.