Welcome to the Rockwood School District! We are extremely proud of our students, staff and supportive community and invite you to join our award-winning district. Collectively, we are committed to our mission of doing whatever it takes to ensure all students realize their potential.
New Student Registration
To enroll a student in the Rockwood School District, you and your child must be residing within the district boundaries. To find the school your child will attend, please review the boundary maps
After determining your school attendance area, you may call the school to make an appointment to register your child. View a listing of all schools with the contact information. During this registration visit, you will need to bring the following:
- Household Census Information (one per household)
- New Student Information Form (one per student)
- Annual Student Health Form
(Must be submitted annually in order to provide proper care for the student.)
- Birth Certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Medically documented Immunization/Health records (This form can be submitted after the January kindergarten registration dates.)
- Two forms of proof of parent/guardian residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address. Examples of this could include: Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, an unpaid utility bill or contract to lease/rent.
- Custody papers and a complete copy of the dissolution decree that stipulates custody in cases of parental divorce.
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education Services.
- An unofficial transcript or most recent report card.
- Previous school contact information.
- Emergency contact information.
- Family Education Rights and Privacy ACT (FERPA), Annual Parent/Guardian and Eligible Student Notification and Refusal Form
For specific information about Kindergarten Registration, see the Kindergarten FAQ.