ROCKWOOD Board of Education formerly approves bus routes for the new school year at the first board meeting in August. Routes are subject to minor changes until then so check e-Link periodically!
1) Remember this information to login to eLink:
USER ID: parent
(Tip: Type word parent -not parent name- as the USER ID and PASSWORD.)
Please Note: Do not enter a zip code on your initial search attempt (Step 2). Enter a zip code only if prompted.
Login to e-link >>
Kindergarten parents when entering a grade to search in e-Link use one of the following: KG for all day class, KA for morning class and KP for afternoon class.
2) Complete bus routes are not published online for general public access due to security concerns. If you would like to receive a complete bus route for your child's bus, please visit your school office.
3) Requests to modify or add bus stops will be considered for safety reasons only. This includes stops along hazardous streets where speed limits are above 25 MPH and sidewalks do not exist. Bus routes will not be modified during the first two weeks of school.
4) Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the posted pick-up/drop-off. During the first few days of the new school year, bus drivers are adapting schedules to accommodate the needs of our families. Please arrive at your bus stop at least 10 minutes early during that first week as schedules are finalized.
5) The safety of students is our first priority. Digital cameras are posted on all First Student buses. The cameras monitor activity on the bus. If there is a concern, the camera recordings are reviewed by school administrators.
6) New students must register at their neighborhood school. Families new to the Rockwood School District need to register at their school. After registration, the eLink system will then assign the students for bus transportation, and families can download that information from eLink. Please allow for three business days to implement any requests for changes to bus assignments.
Having trouble using eLink?
Call Rockwood Transportation Services: (636) 733-2033 or 733-2045
Transportation Contact Info:
First Student - Wildwood: (636) 458-2044
First Student - Fenton: (636) 677-7711
GoAhead - VICC/DEED: (314) 721-8657