Wild Horse students know that while at school they are to "S H I N E."
||Never give up|
|Profile of Wild Horse Students
Wild Horse students.....
- Conduct their actions, words, and manners in a proper format. "Please" and "thank you" are common vocabulary words.
- Dress in an appropriate manner as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and are courteous in word and deed and thought.
- Take pride in getting to school and class on time, proudly display good grades on their report cards and return completed homework assignments on time.
- Follow all rules, are respectful of their fellow students and property and if a mistake is made, take their consequences in a respectful manner.
- Keep their building and grounds a safe place to be and free of litter.
The Wild Horse community is proud of their students, teachers and school!
The mission of Wild Horse Elementary, a dedicated, student-centered, progressive community of lifelong learners, is to promote individual academic excellence and develop responsible citizens by utilizing school and community resources to challenge and meet the varying needs of our students.